เน“โ’ถ๐•‹โ’พ ๐ญ๐“ป๐•’๏ฝ˜๐•ฉ, โ“›ฤฎsโ„ั”๐“‹โ“, ๐‘๐“ช๐”Ÿ๏ผก๐“‘๐•†แต’ โ“ขโ“žรนฮทฤโ“ข๐˜ั•ั‚โ“”แต

Rababoo for a better together.

For the 3rd physical release of Rababoo Records, the Fribourg music based label (curated by OneFootStep & Oase) is thrilled to welcome Mati Traxx (straight from Geneva, originally from Grolley) for his album debut on tape! He presents us a full electronic dub series in celebration to the rhythms of the pastures. The album is starting with an introduction for a old mountain tradition with cows. Then it continues and brings you on to the foggy mornings of the mystical forests of the Intyamon region and ends it's journey with cheerful cafรฉs-noirs in la Basse-Ville. Beyond the images, this album is an ode to a region whose name is simply called: Fribourg. So, hop onto Mati Traxx universe bringing his own definition of mystical sounds & join us for that sonic night completed with the introspective & healing sounds of Lisheva.

Mati Traxx Live - Rababoo Reccords / Genรจve/Fribourg:
Hello, everyone! I'm Mati Traxx and after a decade immersed in the world of music production, I'm thrilled to invite you to my first live show. As a devoted melomaniac, I've crafted a unique blend of deviant trip-hop, downtempo beats, and psychedelic sounds, all accompanied by hauntingly dark vocals.
Join me on this musical journey as I bring my passion for atmospheric and immersive tunes to life.

Lisheva - Forcefield Records - Solothurn:
Pop structures meet broken beats and digress into detailed sound design. Intimate songwriting is carried by organic rhythms and stormy sounds. Poems flow in a riverbed of electronic sounds and vocals. The voice interweaves melody and meaning. Lisheva creates an introspective mirror world in her music, in which she reflects, deconstructs and abstracts her identity and self-perception. Her debut EP Cygnus Moriens is about healing old wounds through newfound definitions of love and friendship and about the relationship to the inner child. The Solothurn-based singer and producer behind Lisheva is active in various projects (Deep Fried Galaxy, babycurls). As Lisheva, she explores and develops her personal forms of expression and soundscapes.

Rababoo Records - Fribourg:
Rababoo is about the tradition to celebrate, it is a ritual to reflect the good and the bad. Rababoo is about an acceptance of all kinds of musical backgrounds driven by the same passion for music sharing. Rababoo accelerates the collapse for a better rebuilding.

Text Ticket Back